Monday, November 1, 2010

48 Hours from now......

Where was she found? What day was she born? Does she have hair? Is she a happy baby? Is her family alive? How big is she? How much does she weigh? What does her sweet little face look like?

All these questions have been going through my head. I've been so anxious & excited, but as time draws near, I'm getting nervous. I'm scared that our sweet little "N" that we've known about for 3 months now will be taken away. I'm so scared that something is going to happen to make it all fall through. I'm trying to trust that if little "N" is meant to be in our family we will know all about her in less than 48 hours. I never thought that at the moment we've been praying for for almost 2 1/2 years now, I would be more nervous than excited..........

but oh to see her sweet little face! to know all about her! to finally put a little person to our sweet baby "N"s name.......

Less than 48 hours sweet baby girl we'll finally know who you are!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Gould said...

This is so exciting!! So happy for you guys!! 48 hours will be over before you know it!!