Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh the happiness!

We received an email today with a little bit of info on BOTH of our baby girls! I am so glad there were no cameras around as I'm sure I looked like a freak reading an email aloud all by myself crying like a baby! I wish I could bottle up the feeling I had while reading a little about our precious girls. Unfortunately, it wasn't our "official" referrals so I can't share any of the info with you all :-/. We should be receiving sweet baby girl "N"'s referral the first week of Nov. then our baby girl "J"'s referral in the middle of Dec. Please pray for them. Pray for the rest of this waiting period as it could fall through at any time in this phase. Pray that God will start preparing them for all the unknowns & transitions..... & for us as well.

This Momma's having an exceptionally good day!

4 comments:

The Bohns said...

I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear more about the girls! Praying for you and Josh! Hopefully I will get to see you in Jan if we make it to Maine. The move kinda wiped us of money :)

Tanya Lynn Case said...

Still praying and filled with hope and excitement for you guys! :) Tanya

Kelly Gould said...

Still Praying for you guys! So happy and excited for you guys, keep staying strong, they will be here soon. :) And I can't wait to meet them.
~Kelly

Nate Cousineau said...

So exciting! We are both so eager to get to know more about out soon-to-be nieces!

I was just thinking, this blog is going to be such an amazing memory keepsake for you guys years from now. To be able to look back at the journey you endured and be reminded of God's perfect will and sustaining portion will be awesome! :-)

Let us know the minute you hear more!