Thursday, October 16, 2008

Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God."

This is the passage I keep reading in my head over & over again!
I received an email from our case worker about a week ago with the answer to my question of "How much do we owe just to send our dossier out to Ethiopia?". His response.... $11,100.00.
This is a little discouraging. Apparently we need to send in the international fees before our agency will send out our dossier which is $7,000.00. For some reason I thought I read somewhere in our paperwork that that didn't have to be sent until a referral was made, but I was wrong! I filled out grant applications, but can't send them out until we have our hard copy of our home study to send along with them. Needless to say, all is at a stand still right now. It's hard for me to look at our paperwork knowing that it's pretty much all set, but we can't do anything with it until we find $11, 100 somewhere.... Unfortunately our money tree in our backyard ran out a long time ago!
Please pray that God will provide!!! & for my patience as well!!!

No comments: