Monday, October 6, 2008

God is AWESOME!!!!

Just wanted to share what a wonderful day it has been!
I went to check the mail this morning, and found an envelope with $582.00 in it marked "Adoption Fund". I have no idea who it was from. I do know they had to have slipped it into our mailbox personally because it wasn't stamped or addressed. I also got an email from our Home Study Agency telling us that we weren't required to do their training because we're doing enough with our Adoption Agency. The lady let me know that we could drop $300 off of our total because that's how much they charged us for their training. So God provided almost $900.00 for our new little one just in 1 day! He's GREAT!!!!!

P.S. If you're reading this, & you're the person who dropped off the money in the mail....
THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you sooo much for allowing God to use you in this way!!!

No comments: