Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Little More Encouraged

So I received an email from our caseworker yesterday. He wanted to check in to see how we were doing & where we were at in the process. I was a little hesitant to email back since it's almost been a year since we started this whole process. I've completely stopped working further into our dossier. I guess, I stopped doing anything in a way of throwing myself since we still don't have the $ to further the process. I let him know that we still didn't have the money & that I was going to start all over with our dossier since all our docs were from a year ago..... He emailed back immediately & told me that Ethiopia has no expiration dates on their dossier docs. Praise God!!!!! This means I can keep ALL the docs that I have gathered already & that we will almost be done our dossier. Our wonderful notary will be coming to notarize the rest of our docs tonight & the end process will be completed tomorrow with authentication in Augusta!!! Our case worker has offered to look over our dossier as soon as we have it completed, which is a step they usually wait on til we have paid all our fees. Then off to D.C. it will go! It's still discouraging not having the $ to complete the rest of the process, but this has given me a little encouragement knowing that we will be a tiny bit closer & that we don't have to gather all the docs for the dossier all over again!!! Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated!!!
Anna

No comments: